20 May HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR WEDDING DRESS
For every bride there is a perfect wedding dress waiting to be discovered. Romantic vintage gowns, chic form-fitting mermaid gowns, it’s all here!
1. The first thing is to set your budget in order not to look at wedding dresses that are out of your price range.
2. Choose a style by flicking through magazines or pinterest for more inspiration. You should also consider your silhouette, the venue and the time of the year when choosing your dress fabric, lenght and style. Be open minded because you may find a style that you think it wouldn’t suit you but looks great on you. Give it a shot!
3. If you don’t have time for multiple alterations you may want to consider a corset style dress. It will allow you to make it tight or loose no matter if you gained a few pounds. Don’t forget to bring heels and a nude strapless bra while trying it. In case you want to alter your posture choose a shapewear.
4. Sometimes picking your fairytale wedding dress can be a little confusing. When you book an appointment take a person you trust their opinion with you, your mother or sister but keep the list tight.
5. Don’t forget the little details that are going to compliment your dress, veil, shoes , jewellery. Special order headpieces often take just as custom wedding gowns to be created.